Monday 23 January 2012

LOVE ME IF YOU DARE

Some things you just can't live without and these are some of mine...at least right now.


rebel & runaway red by MAC Cosmetics / claw ring from this is transition




Meeting the Lizard King - cannot put this thing down



docs




jaguar floral print backpack I've had for ages




purple galaxy & bone machine leggings X blackmilk clothing -literally my second skin




chinatown at night - view from home


The title of this post is from a French film called Love Me If You Dare (Jeux D'enfants)
Check it out! Amazingly mad movie.


3 comments:

  1. Hi there! you have a great blog! please check out my blog and if you like, please follow me on Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the ring around the lipstick!

    http://rumourrhasit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete